Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It has been a tiring tiring week. Am just looking forward to friday. Friday is declared half day (dismissal @1000hrs)! thank you , good results..
I have been on a shouting frenzy lately. It started on Mon during RC training .. While I was training wif the kids doing footdrill , theres this joker who shouted at us wif a cynical tone from level 3 or 4.. I went like .. who is that ! why dont wanna show ur face! u dare laugh at us but dunt wanna show ur face ! I was about to shout about the lack of some male organs when I stopped myself as I realise that I should show examplary behaviour and take control of my emotions. I was really pissed that day .. dont ask me why. The foul mood continued on ... till today. I had to stand in for a teacher and accompany a sec 1 class to the beach. I cant stand sec 1s!
"teacher , he throw sand at my face."
"teacher, I dont have a group."
Give them a trash bag, they treat it like a kite and start "catching wind" instead of picking up litters.

*grrr* geram nyer.
I hope I dont have to shout anymore.. This IS a tiring profession ..