Saturday, July 22, 2006

So you think I can't dance?


Think again. Coz I did last nite! hehe. our item was hot .. hot .. hot. The crowd screamed and screamed.

The school hall was packed to the max

A colleague commented that we have evolved to the MTV age .. (Minah Tudung Vogue) woohoo.. I was suprised I have the courage to dance like that. I merely hop up and down and groove my way through that 3++ mins of performance. Special thanks also to 5A for the flowers- made us feel like superstars for a while. hee..

To think we only started practicing on tuesday and we managed to get the steps within that 2 afternoons.. its really a miracle. Special thanks to Aziemah and Sheereen of 5B for helping us to come up with the steps and getting all these stiff muscles and joints to move along wif the beat.

The younger girl beside me is sheeren and the one hiding at the back is aziemah

I really had fun. Never mind that I missed a step or two and that I was really stiff and definitely foreign to hip hop .. the most important thing is that we had fun together. I dont think I will ever do this kinda thing wif a different batch of colleagues ... Too bad we didn't manage to get a group pic. But the memories will be etched in my head for a long long time..
Anyone took video of our performance?