Saturday, August 12, 2006

Look at what I got ...


Alhamdulillah..

I soo love august. At least early august. After the national day celebrations, its just back to normal boring life.

Anyways, Alicia - thank you for your thoughtful act. You're the sweetest! I'm holding on to your word for that distinction. You can do it.. Chia Yo !

My wonderful cutest colleagues - thank you for the gift. The black PC wallet was exactly what I wanted. ;) To Jane too - thank you for the voucher. you give me reason to shop some more ..

the beautiful after 6 gave me a bag and a brooch. I think they really tuned to my frequency when they were shopping for the gifts. Its the exact same colour combination as the current bag I am using. See ..

hee..great minds think alike eh ... ;)now I can change bag everyday ... I loove bags.

and of course my dear hubby got me that exercise bike. Can tone my upper body and lower body muscles. But its the cardio workout that I need everyday. So I am trying to make it 30 mins on that bike everyday. Perit jugak tau nak keep on to 30 mins .. but I shall persevere and increase the intensity and the time in the future. Wish me luck!

mebe more gifts coming up ke ? hehe ...

Thank you all for your doas and wishes. I really appreciate it :)