Finally.. I get to sleep in late and not worry about anything. Actually I have deadlines but to heck wif it. I am superbly exhausted after the camp. The camp was good but too bad it had to end that way.
I was not in my best spirits for the camp but I realised that I am getting beter (Alhamdulillah) at isolating my problems and concentrating on one at a time.My eyes are tired after the emotional roller coaster over the weekends and Monday. By the start of the camp, I was rather numb. Anyway, I have to put on a strong front for my cadets. Some things are really way beyond my control and I had to leave it to HIM to decide for me. That feeling serves as a good consoling point for me. We tried, but HE decides. I dont give a damn about the $ we spent, at least we tried.
I plan to really go on a retreat with the hubby and really spend time wif him away from this pressurizing world. Again, the idea of relocating somewhere away from everyone comes into mind. But its rather impossible rite now for the both of us. Probably in the future? Maybe .. only Allah knows wat the path may be coz only HE knows whats best for us ..

<< Home