My first blog entry in 2007.. and that is also because I am on medical leave today. I feel very frustrated to concede defeat and take the mc but I dun have a choice actually. My feet is sore. Very sore. The kind that will turn worse if I put on any footwear and walk kinda sore. So that leaves me almost grounded at home. Cant go anywhere coz I can hardly walk without torturing my physical self.
work has been a lil bit daunting for me. I feel like I am losing the steam to go on. I guess because of certain issues that I had to go through in 2006 that will probably haunt me in this 2007. Have you felt like getting something you really really want but have no means to get it? Its like that.. But something that u want, may not be what you need? its very frustrating.
I was doing lotsa bloghopping and I went to some interesting tertiary students sites. They are like 19 ? to their early 20s? They reminded me of my jc-uni days. So fun! Its like no worries. Even during the days when I had to spend the 9am-9pm in the chem labs, I dont remember dreading it as much as how I dread going to work these days. What happened to me? Why am I feeling so tired and unhealthy? Where is that zest in me that was present during those days? I guess this is the result of old age. not so worried about the wrinkles part as yet, but I worry about my mental and physical health. I want to achieve that one dream now while I still have the lil bit of energy left in me.. Its so very frustrating. Its the kinda dream that you cant work on but have to leave it to HIM to decide for me ..
perhaps its not meant for me .. oh Allah , please give me guidance.
That .. plus a bit of a sucky work load is bringing me down. and I miss 2006 5A & 5B...

<< Home