Monday, August 08, 2005

It has been a time for celebrations .. but celebrate, I didnt.
First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful wishes.. special mention to
1) part of 4G who serenaded me with a bday song in front of the staff room hence announcing my bday to the whole world. hehe. as well as 4H who has prepared a gift for me which i have not received yet. :p. not to forget , 2C especially Germz who truly understand me so well.

2) my present and past students for ur birthday wishes , in person as well as the wonderful testimonials on my friendster page.

3) my wonderful colleagues : farah , siti fatimah, nawal , fadillah , hafsah , sharifah and rohayah for the beautiful watch and accessories as well as Jane and co for the beautiful brooch.

4) after6ix for the phillips blender that u got me even though I have not yet officially received it yet. hehe.

5) Z and min for ur public declaration of ur love for me on the world wide web on ur blog. ;)

6) my loving and wonderful sister for the beautiful dress bought from my favourite apparel shop.

7) Mr Asyari for being a God-send gift just on his own. (that bouquet is a bonus . thanx dear )

8) My parents and Everyone ... who has made my past 27 yrs of my life a very meaningful one.
Praises be unto Allah for all the wonderful things that He has bestowed upon me. Alhamdulillah.

I didnt celebrate my day.. coz on that very day, I fell sick. Maybe it was gastric flu .. the misery went on over the weekend but I gathered enough strength to still go to school on monday. I went back to the docs on monday coz even tho the diarrhoea and the vomitting is gone, I still feel woozy and the headache still lingers. It got very bad on sunday, I could barely stand straight without having to hold on to the wall for support.

Doc said I might be having migraine. I never had migraine before. She said that I might be unconsciously stressed out due to one thing or another. *shrugs* Life is always plagued wif problems.

currently the New House Project is going on smoothly. Who cares about the big hole in the pocket .. its no point worrying about it. The big hole will still be there.
Who cares about the results my students gonna bring in.. No matter how I worry abt them, it is them who is gonna sit for the exams anyway. Who cares about the unmarked papers and the unfinished pile of work.. At the end of the day, there will still be work . its never finished.

No wonder the migraine... or the headache .. wateva u call it. I just want it gone. I want to lie down and get back up again without the world spinning around me. I wanna put on my DKNY green apple and smell the citrus instead of the medicated minyak kwan loong that has been my companion the past week or so.

I had listed a few things to hubbs for my birthday wish. Electronic gadgets and precious stones to name a few. But all that will mean nothing if i dont get back my clear head and my valuable health.

As I stand next to the wall trying to take my next step last sunday, I realised that I have been too careless. Too absorbed in my own material finds and wants that i forgot to value other parts of my life.

There's still life after work .. no matter how bleak things turn out to be, its how I handle the situation that matters. I am not making sense now. oh oh . the headache coming back ....