I touched it , I fondled it. I soo fell in love with it.
Since ayu introduced her baby to us, I am so taken in by the design and the functions of that baby. To me, digital photography has taken a new leap. I am such a dummy for the technical terms involved, but I do know the difference between a 10x optical zoom and a normal 3x or none at all (like mine). 10x is of course 10x better! I can just point and shoot. Everytime I go to departmental stores that has electrical products, I will be sure to go to that one corner and admire that digicam. Yesterday, I got the courage to ask the person behind the counter to let me touch and test the Z3 model- a sibling of ayu's konicaminolta dimage Z2.
I came back with tears in my eyes.. cause reality hits me that I cant afford it.. YET.
I batted my eyelids, whimpered like a baby .. but that didn't work. Obviously, darling paus does not share the same passion towards hardware. (aku mintak diamonds baru tahu!hehe )
What to do .. what to do... I shall strive on ... and be more disciplined in my spending. I shall save and save .. and get this baby!

<< Home