Thursday, September 30, 2004

I am feeling cranky again. Of course, the person who has to bear it all is my Paus. (well sometimes he is the cause of my crankiness .. hehe)
I cant stand this .. I cant stand that.. and the thing about me is that I will grumble and grumble like a grumpy bear when I dont like the idea of doing this and that. There I go again ..
Anyway, I have been feeling very tired and listless. My body is aching.. I feel sleepy all the time. Last nite, I stayed till 9pm with the kids. At this point in time, I am dreading my remedial later on. Its really crazy. This is the result of teaching one graduating class. ONE and only one ... can cause me this great amount of stress. After night study, the next day still got remedial. Just to put it on the record, these kids come for night studies for 3 nites in a week! Monday- humans, wed- science and Friday -eng and maths. Sikit nyer gila kan? On top of that, they still need to come for remedials...
My body is crying out for help .. stooopppp all these nonsense.
I want a massage .. I want to skip remedial .. (hehe i sound like the students)
anyways, I have completed setting my exam papers! yay! that was something that has bugged me for so soo long ..