Friday, April 27, 2007

Now that the purple paus has been handed over to the middle man, I kinda miss her. I got her when I was still single (without his knowledge or consent -haha) and has gone through lotsa ups and downs wif me. Even though she's a Korea made and much lower valued than most other cars on the road, I still rode her with pride. She was a good girl and rarely kicks up problems for us. The only think is that she drinks a lot.. one mean drinking machine that drills a hole in hub's pockets ( he's the one clearing the bills for this section )

It costs more and more to quench her thirst and this kicks off a feeling of getting another one that drinks lesser ... THAT and also we realise that after her 3rd birthday which means that she's no longer bonded to the company that brought her here and hence they no longer are able to pay for her faults, she started to fall sick. Lil lil cramps at first and then one big jam during the last CNY holls.

Thus, we were inspired to kick off a series of visiting outlets and roadshows with lotsa quotations and numbers and percentages involved before we finally settle for one along Joo Chiat road. It was not perfect timing but we felt that it has to be done.

after a bit of anticipation and a few unsuccessful bids, we finally got it. a humble blue from the land of the rising sun .. that is just FIT for me and hubby. I havent warmed up with it yet. It will take time for me .. Just like I did with purple paus. Hopefully my relationship with blue baby will be as great(er) as that with purple paus.