Thursday, May 06, 2004

Am still in school at 4.45pm .. trying to key in the marks for the CA. I just had an extra session with my 'dearest' 4F. They .. being the cause of my wrinkles and pimples and white hair. Yikes ! A number of people did not turn up. Wonder why .. Anyway, I am going to spend most of my time with them in the June holidays. DISTINCTIONS ppl .... nothing less than that!
I can see some struggling to stay afloat. Some of them already stable and can float by themselves. Just a round or two of the Ten-Yr series would be more than sufficient for them. HOWEVER ... there are these handful who refuse to struggle. They just lay down there, letting gravity pull down to the bottom of the sea. PPL , WAKE UP !! At this point, nobody can save them except themselves.