okies. Woke up early even though I am not down to school this saturday morning.. yippee!! I can't remember the last time I actually have my saturdays free..
Anyway, I am going to drive to Johore today. I am feeling rather scared to test out the driving conditions across the causeway. My brother-in-law, who is an experienced, expert driver refuse to drive us. He rather drive to any other states of malaysia, be it melaka , or all the way up to penang and kelantan than to make the short trip to johore baru. Nevertheless, I shall always make my two 'sifus' in driving - Mdm ana ( chedebat .. MDM seh ) and Ms Lina as my inspiration when I drive. Plus I have my darling fiance sitting by my side to guide me and my loving mum sitting at the back to pray for me (us) while i drive. hehe ...
I am going to my Tailor's at larkin .... to make my bridal dress .. Armed with my kain chiffon and satin , I dunno what kinda design is suitable for me. If you are reading this, like early saturday morning , can you guys sms me a suggestion ?
According to my reliable sources, my Mak Andam already have all my other bridal dresses ready !! yippee. cant wait to try. Purple , peach and gold .
okies dokies ! chao babes ..

<< Home