Monday, April 19, 2004

Its 4.17pm on a monday afternoon .. Its scorching hot out there !! Guess what .. I am at home .. (trying) to do some constructive work .. hehe. I survived a monday !! yippeedee yay . I felt really lazy to go to work today ... Last night was great ppl . Didnt know that punggol stores such a serene and comfortable place for us to hang out. I wish we can just sit and talk , eat many many meals of Dira's hongkong horfun , ayu's cheesecake and ana's ice cream. Even nazif's scream did not bother me...

Thought a lot of what ana shared with us yesterday . Hang on , there girl. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. :)

Mondays done ... Tuesday , here I come ...

*purplepaus swims away on a monday afternoon 19.4.04 , 4.26pm , Spore*