Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I am on medical leave today. Sorry, 4F. Ms Salha really down. Can't help but to skip the two precious periods. I hope you all did your work. I thought I was just sick . But I think I am really sick now. My nose just starts to bleed .. Should I go to the docs again ? Anyway, I think clearing up the mess in my room is really therepeutic.. Maybe housework once in a while is not too bad after all. Really felt better with a new zest of passion to do my work. Mdm Evarita , for your info, my english is not superb. It just develops after carrying out too many vocab tests and being forced to mark students' journals .. hehe.
Ms ZY, hope your migraine is gone and you are feeling better and more enthusiastic about taking down what ppl have to say during meetings .. hehe. I miss u too ...