Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Ahh .. its already the end of Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday.. soon it will be Friday again!!
Yippee.. Next week the kids are down on Monday and Tuesday for english and Mother Tongue paper. That means no lessons... yay!

Someone gave me a surprise sms yesterday. More like totally unexpected .. hehe. Anyway, she asked why I had never considered quitting and do private tutoring instead. Its still teaching .. without the added stress by the Mother of Earth - my employer. And it still brings in the $$ I need...
Hmm .... never really considered that option. I guess coz I still have not reached my dreams yet ... and my dream cannot be reached through going private.

I wanna touch someone's life. I have this dream of someone one day coming to me and say , Thank you Mdm Salha . if not for you , I would have not be what I am today ..
I haven't reached there yet.. Although physically and emotionally testing, I am quite confident I have not reached my limits yet.. I think I can still pull through. The flame is flickering a bit , but it has not burn out yet. InsyaAllah.

I cry for them , I cry because of them... and I pray that I can shed tears of joy for them too ... Amin.