I was driving from my mendaki class just now when I saw this maroon Wira in front of me. I looked at the silvery black cushion and I told myself , hey those cushions are nice ! A sudden waive of nostalgic memory of my Pergas days made me realise that hey that might be ayu's car !! I actually slowed down near a particular junction to take a peek at the driver. Hehe , lucky there were no cars behind me. If there was , I would be an instant target of impatient honk-pressing drivers.
anyway .... I woke up today feeling very reluctant to go for the mendaki class. It pays well but hey .. i need my rest. Serves me right for getting into this . Really thought of handing in my resignation letter for this tutoring position. But the cash is tempting ...
Like the red boudoir .. door no 1 , door no 2 ?
purple paus pause to ponder ...

<< Home