Sunday, May 02, 2004

Pre-monday blues ...
Spent the day running around .. first went to Mendaki- i sent in my resignation letter. My head Tutor ( who was my junior last time at SRJC ) said "aiks, cepatnya !" hehe . Later I realised that he had tendered in his earlier. Chet.. he also felt the same way.

Went to Suhana's walimah.. girl, you're so pretty !! Went with Ana, met some of my nus mates. I realised that most of my nus mates are already married.

Then went on to fetch mum , and then to fetch fadhlina at TM and then fetch dira at punggol. That is where I handed the wheels over to fadh .. hehe (sorry Mr Paus.. I can't resist the temptation of being pamperedly driven ).

Saw a very cute baby .. two cute babies actually, and there goes my sunday..

Can I have my weekends back ?