Finally figured how to change the font. Ahh, finally its not too hard on my eyes to read.
Had a rather great day yesterday. It started off very fine until I checked myedumail ... i think they should rather change the name to my ORDERmail.. coz hey , where else do you receive so much orders?
Well after finding out that the upcoming June would be almost gone for me, I decided not to feel down and out , and focus on the more positive thoughts instead. I had lunch and ice-cream with my dear colleagues.. Farah , if you are reading this, sorry we didn't have time to get ur delifrance meal .. hehe. Cian dia mengidam kot .. hmm. Anyway, vanilla ice-cream at swensen's has medicinal values. Always go for an ice-cream therapy. It works!! :)
Had dinner with my dearie fiance - the Paus .. Looking forward to a great weekend ..
oh by the way , check out the lynn... err i mean one of the links. ;)

<< Home