Monday, November 07, 2005

Raya is best described using pics .. this year, full concentration given to the new house. Dunno why , suddenly decided to be in touch with nature and I bought 2 pots of orchids !! yes , real orchids with roots and all.. hehe..

anyway, as usual , first day was spent wif in-laws ...


I went out with my family for MY side only on 2nd day and sunday .. more fun. ( of course !! ;p ) Together with my two nephews ! they are naughty but nice.. hehe. Amir , the older one, managed to puasa 27 days out of the 29 days of ramadhan! Am very proud of him. He's only 5. Bought him a set of lego knights and I wrote him a card to congratulate him. He had to spell word by word to read my card. He he ..



Anyway, on the 2nd day of raya , we celebrated my fathers birtday. Bought him a mango mousse from the Royals ( they jus received their halal cert. Do check them out. very nice ! )



In the merry spirit and in our hurry rushing here and there, we forgot to take the most impt photos .. just the both of us .. sigh. Anyway, the visits are far from over. Asyari's family tree looks very scary wif lotsa branches .. Hence that means lotsa places to go ! yikes ...
I'm looking forward to visiting wif frens. That is usually the best visiting experience. Bila eh agaknyer bleh keluar ....