Its only tuesday
After working for more than 12 hrs on monday , I knocked off around 5+ just now. Unlike normal office ppl, I reported to work at 6.38am (according to the clock in the office)everyday .. and my clocking off can range from as early as 12.30pm (on occassional fridays - very rare to 9 pm ... on occasional days.
That 9pm occassional days are about to be more frequent. Tomorrow, the series of nite studies begin... yes , for the same group of ppl I see during the day. I am really looking forward to it and really kinda excited abt it. Pls be made known that the generation these days are nocturnal creatures. Suprisingly (or not) these creatures work better and think better at nite. Hmm no wonder nus implemented their nite exams.. (maybe moe and cambridge might wanna consider that too??)
Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried for these creatures. I had 4 periods back-to-back of my 4G and 4H who are sitting for their Ns in like err .. 20 days more..
Some still look like a "blank piece of paper waiting to be filled" .. As a teacher, I feel sawing off that tiny puny heads and just pour out the info .. or plug in into a usb point sumwhere .. and just transfer watever info and sample practice papers into their heads. Especially to those multi-racial "awang kenits" at the back of the class in 4G. I was really sincere and serious when I told them to go walk-in to ITE simei and ask for an application form instead of wasting their time trying to prepare sumthing which they definitely cannot cope with. Grrr..... and ITS ONLY TUESDAY !!
This weekend is extra bad coz my SIL is getting married. And this good and obedient daughter-in-law has to help around ..
PLUS .. 5B & 5A prelims papers just came in. I havent even touch them to mark. Dreading to read and count the pitiful marks ... *uwaaa* (yat , ko nak tolong mark kan tak ? hehe )
Before I ramble off and lose my sanity ... I better rest this tired eyes, tired hands , tired legs .. doing somthing no-brainer .. like watch tv or sleep ... *yawn*

<< Home