Tuesday, September 27, 2005

more announcements
2003 AND 2002 answers out on egenie. And some of you have not collected yr 1998 paper from me. do collect it back from me.

Blogspot failed me last nite.
after much hard work and time spent to type in my 3 random facts .. the whole post was lost when I hit the publish post button. I come to the conclusion that maybe those 3 facts were not meant to be read by public .. hehe . Too confidential to publicise kot .. err .. wat did I write eh ..

anyway, let me choose somethings not TOO personal .. such that it wont be censored out by the 'publish post' button ..

1) Behind my angelic and innocent outlook .. ahem.. I wanna confess an act that I did many many years back. I literally ever tried to cause harm to my brother. He was only 3 months old and I was like 1+.. going to 2. It was raya time and there were many types of kacang (nuts) to choose from on the table. So, being a very good and caring sister, I guess I wanted to share those nuts .. and thus I grab a handful, and stuff it down my brother's throat. Hehe.. Luckily, my parents (or some others) were quick to notice and acted quickly. As a result, that incident induces an athma attack and for a few years of his life .. he had a few more athma attacks. *angelic smile*

2) I made my first friend in p1 by asking her " excuse me , can you be my friend? " Hehe .. I still remember her name .. Sarina. But she left coz she moved to other schools.. lost contact till now.

3) I have never known what it is like to feel underweight or ideal weight. Have been overweight since I was born. Hehe. Due to health reasons, I am trying my very best to reduce my BMI ..

ok I guess that makes 3 facts about me. Dunno who to ask next. most kena tagged already ...