Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Frustrations and some
1. my internet connection has gone crazy. I think dia pon posa gak .. thats why it only allows me to connect intermittently.. Like many ppl, I feel very frustrated when my internet is down. I am so dependent on it. Anyway, I dunno whether it is the modem or whether it is the cable line that is faulty. Anyone knows anything?

2. I shot up two letters via registered mail. One is to the managing director of a certain company, another one to the Renovations and Decorations Advisory Centre. I think u guys know what it was for. And they .. have the cheek to accuse me of being unprofessional and complain to radac straight without consulting them. Hullo .. read the contents of the letter first lah ! anyway, hubby and I are doing a big showdown at their office this thursday. Wish us luck and I do hope to teach them a lesson.

On a lighter note, I had a wonderful few hours perming my hair yesterday! and got a cream bath ( err .. just for my hair ) that is complemented wif a head, neck and shoulder massage that does wonders to lift the stress away ..
I went to this place called 'harem' - only for muslimahs and ladies ..very nice ! i am going there again to do a pedicure. The best thing is , they do organise a spa party for 4 ppl ( Z and min shall we go one day ? ) .. 3 ppl .. and even 6 ppl ...!!(wink wink to after6) *
wokies. lets just hope the internet connection remains strong for the next few days until I get a permanent remedy for it... if not, I dont get to blog ! yikes !