Thursday, October 13, 2005

I am feeling my most sleepiest ever in front of my laptop on my very messy desk. I am fortunate enuff to only get section A ( MCQ ) to mark for this semestral exams. Before anyone cries foul and get jealous .. I have to clarify that I had to mark the 4N and 5N prelim papers earlier which was a more daunting task. Rite now, I wanna go up to the marking machine that scans through the mcq. Unfortunately, the Tech Assistants are not around. Keep calling them but no answer. So for the first time ... I feel bored. And sleepy. I will have invigilation later at 1145.. I wonder how I will stay awake. I shall keep my eyes open but sleep inside. Hehe .. its a trick I learnt from my students.

The attendance was very bad last nite during the nite study. I hope the 5s are slogging hard on their own. At this moment, I guess the 4Ns are enjoying the nice weather, nicely tucked behind their own blankets and comforters ... iish bestnyer!! Anyone willing to draw me a painting or 2 so that I can decorate my bare walls ??

oh ya .. sumthing new i learnt today. Photosynthesis occurs best in red or blue lite and not green lite.
yeah . I am THAT bored.