Sunday, May 16, 2004

troy and weird incidents

I watched troy yesterday morning at GV grand (great world city). Very nice movie. Those who haven't watched it yet and you have about three hours to spare, do go and watch the movie. Its really worth the time and money. Fell in love with eric bana.. he has such kind eyes. Reminds me of someone dear ... ;)

Something strange happened to me yesterday. It was in the middle of the movie when I start feeling the urge to answer the call of nature.. hehe. After contemplating a while, I decided to go out and get to the ladies before I wet my seat and make a spectacle out of myself. So rush rush rush to the ladies (yeah it was that urgent). When I came out of the toilet, an ang moh man came to approach me. I thought it was some salesperson trying to sell me something so I gave him the hurried look ( hey , brad pitt is waitng for me in the theater!! ). He said , "hi .. I saw you coming out of the cinema just now, thought I would give you this." Hence he passed me a piece of paper. So I jus accepted it, nod my head and rushed back to the theater. The piece of paper read " Hi .. my name is Sam. You are gorgeous. do call me at 9...... ".

hmmm I dunno to feel flattered or scared. In fact I felt pissed and disgusted. ( hullo.. hensem takper. my paus a million times better ). I am glad that my fiance sitting next to me has a body that would scare off any contenders .

It was strange coz I encountered a similar incident a few yrs ago, during my 1st yr in varsity at tiong bahru mrt station....

Why me ?!???