Ahh .. finally i have access to the net. Those who in the education civil service would realise that they cannot surf the net the whole of yesterday and today. Unless they have scanned and patched every single laptop and desktop in the school, they cannot on the router. News said that they are trying to catch the worm that bugged the moe's gateway. Shheesh. Whoever created worms and virus should be punished severely !
Anyway, I was trying to play around with the graphics and I had actually spent hours trying to edit that pic of the "sweetest couple on earth "... hehe ... initially it was too big to fit the screen ( err.. if you guys know them in real person you would understand why it doesn't fit ... ;p) Hence wif the help of digital magic, I tried to make them fit into the screen. sekali terkecik dar... by that time , my eyes too tired. decided to continue the next day ... Next day , I didnt have the opportunity to get to the net .... hence can't do anything.. InsyaAllah I shall work on it today.
I went out with 3 of my closest fren, Ana , min and Z. I decided to park my car and go public ... Throughout my journey , I can't help but to appreciate the efficiency and practicality of travelling in the public transportation system in Spore. I really treasure the feeling of being in the state of not driving.
We really went out the whole day and nite. Ana drove the second half of our nite out and I realised that it has been a long long time since I had been in her car. I really learnt a lot from her about driving skills and car maintanence. Thank you twin sister. ;)
I test drive my fren's new subaru impreza. It was really cool !!!!
really really.
the engine was very quiet.. hardly any sound at all ! woo hoo... Now I know what to look for in my next car ... ( err mr asyari darling .. I can practically see you rolling ur eyes .. hehe ).

<< Home