Thursday, November 17, 2005

more raya pics.. on last sunday, min invited hubby and I over to her place for a makan-makan session. And makan-makan, we did. The 'macaroni goreng' is to die for ... sedap sekali. Not to mention the fruit tartlets and of course- the lasagne! it was delicious. It was pasta mania .. and I love pastas !
That explains why i gained weight these past few days as shown in the pics below ..



Then the next day, it was a day (and night) out with my colleagues. 5 adults and 3 kids in 3 cars ?!? - my purple kia, nawal's black impreza .. and farah's cream corolla. hmm so i conveniently parked my car at aquarius by the bay .. and hopped on to nawal's car. hehe ( it's always nice to be driven ). I brought my big and bulky but useful camera as well as my long tripod which is a good move thus we can take using the self-timer mode. Lucky for me, one of the tiny members of our group is a media-monitor in her school. So, every photo taking session, she gains pleasure in setting up the tripod and the camera for me.. It was another long day of makan-makan for me. I learnt a lot of cooking tips / receipes along the way.




notice that I appear in two different outfits.. hehe. thats bec I find that I look awful in the earlier pink suit , plus it was made of very stiff and hard material that makes me look bigger. So , when I reached my home, I quickly serve the rest and while they were eating, i excused myself to go in to do my prayers and change at the same time. After a long and tiring day, we finally went back at around 10 + after visiting a total of 6 houses.