Monday, November 28, 2005

After attending a wedding function, hubbs and I decided to check out the IT exhibition @ expo. Fuhh .. sikit nyer panjang Q nak masuk parking. All the parking lots are completely full! and along the roads, cars parked like nobody's business. ( Later we heard got some cars kena towed away by TP. Fuhh.. ) We round and round and round the areas to get a slot for our car.. finally, we followed this uncle who is pulling a trolley with a box of computer ( he must be going back to his car.. hehe ) We realised that he parked his car at a basement carpark in a nearby building at changi road south industrial park. Free parking some more. So .. we parked there and walked to expo. Nearby turns out not so near.. quite a distance especially wif my long dress and high heels. After all the hassle and pushing about the very packed hall, I think its not worth it to go. Unless u really have something to look for .. I think SIM LIM and FUNAN are much better options.

Anyway, I didnt get any gadgets.. *looks at pockets - empty*
*looks at hubbs - dia buat bodoh .. hmmph*
At last .. I have to convince myself .. be contented wif wat i have .. hehe

Anyway, now I am busy on an adventure wif Harry Potter and Ron and Hermoine. I caught the first HP movie but I didnt understand - really and i didnt follow up with the second and the third .. Everyone keep saying that the books are much better than the movie. It is !! Now I understand what everyone is saying. In fact, I think I wanna get the whole collection and then get the DVDs . All of them! I am soo into Harry Potter ...
Ok gotta continue wif the second book.. Very addictive.