Cool..
Hey, I am impressed! Usually, blogger is never this user-friendly. When I keyed in my entries before today, I had to put in the extra tags manually. Today, its just by a click of a button! Has it always been like this? Am I the only backdated one? Hehe.
Friday
My hectic friday ended up very nicely for me with dinner accompanied by 4 beautifully beaming ladies. Each of them has things to beam about .. hehe . Two are naturally beaming .. with their over surge of hormones as a physical result of the growing babies in their tummies. One is beaming with a new gadget in hand.. and last but not least, the other one is beaming with a soon-to-get state-of-the-art jap-brand 4-wheeled thingie..
After a lot of running around during the day, I did not "beamed" too much last night. Hehe. I think I show a picture of just pure tiredness and lethargy.
Saturday morning
woke up to my biological clock's timing.. and actually had a conversation with someone. Woohoo .. someone definitely had some "stuffs" going on last night. Member can't sleep. The sms read "Girl, the first possible opportunity you get please call me". I hope things go well for you dear. I assume by the time you are reading this, things are probably a ok.. :)
Its another hectic day today .. here goes..
<< Home