MONDAY cold
I am on medical leave today. Sneezing and snuffing all the way since yesterday. I went to the docs last nite. Soo many sick ppl. I think I came out from the clinic feeling worse .. anyway, I had to go easy on the cold tablets. It really knocked me out. I had quite an unproductive weekend plus an equally unproductive monday. Mark, mark, mark.. the kanchiong inside me would say. Hey relax .. you still have time -thats the procastinator paus talking. Usually me , being the lazy me, tend to choose the latter rather than the former. I should try to polish and bring that side out more often .. (and suffer a bit eh .. hehe) or maybe .. I should just wait till after the wedding .. (hey thats the procastinator again !!)
Okies .. enough with the self-talk. I had a chance to talk to our good 'ol preggy ana (Raihana Bte Md Ihsan , TMS, TPJC and NUS (Sci)and no she does not have a blog ). I have been bugging her to set up a blog so that at least we .. can be updated of her current developments.. She said that it is very dangerous to set up a blog as her colleauge's friend, has set up a blog and it was tampered with by her students. Hence she was shocked (very) when I told her that I actually introduce my blogs to MY students.. I know that a few do drop by .. quite frequently in fact. Anyway, to my students who happens to read this one ... THANK YOU ... for respecting this site. *HUGS* to all from Ms Salha ..
I am really slacking from work. I know preparations for the wedding is not a good excuse. But it is really pulling me away.. the excitement of it all, does not go hand in hand with the seriousness of the amount of work that I have to put in, in this last lap as we sprint our way to the N's and the O's ...

<< Home