In the morning, I wrote..
friday oh .. friday
I just woke up from a dream. I dreamt of ana driving an opel zafira. Why an opel? why the mpv model? hehe .. I dunno. anyway, yesterday I had fun purchasing stuffs from students at their youth day bazaar. Sales was very good.. and I had a very tiring time counting the coupons to validate which class gets the highest takings. After that, I accompanied a sec 1 class to do beach cleaning. Wowo .. they were better than the pro.. hehe.(cant decide whether I want to praise them or insult them) A large part of changi beach ended up the sandy white beach .. woo hoo . I went to the lady lynn's house with mum to do my invites.. I haven't seen her for quite some time and when I saw her last night, she looked like as if she has put on a bit of weight ( did you lady lynn? )
I saw red's lil bro (who look exactly like her)at Parkway parade on thursday nite. He so reminds me of my dear dear friend, who has just attained her freedom back after a period of being tied down .. by work hehe..
wokies. Its saturday ..Party on ppl.

<< Home