quick updates
I was keying in my entry for friday last nite. Next thing I know .. I woke up on a Saturday morning in front of my laptop. Am very exhausted ..
Anyway, my furniture came yesterday !! (yay! .. except that I had to sleep on the normal mattress in a narrow space in between my new bed and new cupboard because the other person who is going to use the bed very soon (insyaAllah) said that I cannot experience sleeping on the bed first without him. Chet .. )
I had planned for the dressing table to be side by side with my bed. However, it is too long and hence cant fit in there. THEREFORE, guess where I have to put the dressing table ... *winks to Red* I had just teased her about her furniture arrangement the night before .. hehe . Didn't think that it will hit me instead! yikes ..
If Evayu can get a new "baby" yesterday .... I got mine too !!!! woo hoo ...
am a proud owner of a panasonic digital video camera. Can't remember which model. Now, I am looking for a good video editor .. Anyone know of a good software? I plan to edit the videos myself .. hehe ( perasan )
wokies ... now have to start unpacking and arrange the wardrobe again.. Will use the tips posted on Liza's entry on making the clothes smell good .

<< Home