It has been a tiring and frustrating term 3. My ultimate priority - 4c 4f 4g and 4i are having their prelims. So the start of term 3 was a lot of intense revision and series of consultations over the break last week.
My extra cca duties has been really challenging too. as part of the sec 1 CIP , I am helping to co-ordinate the happy toilet programme among the sec 1 class. They super excited leh . Basically they have to revamp the toilets - paint , put up pictures etc so that the toilets are a much nicer place to go into. But they being sec 1s .. so selenge the bacin ... iish ! there was one time one boy accidentally spill some black paint at the table tennis area. When we asked what do they wanna use the black paint for, they said that it was for painting the toilet bowl. Can you imagine .. a black toilet bowl??? What were these guys thinking rite ....
Anyway, I am kinda excited to see how the turn out gonna be. Once I have pictures.. I will put it up.
then comes my palang merah. sungguh menyerapkan darah. I have this 3 students who say they wanna quit.. then i ask why ...then say tak leh cope lah , very stress lah. RUBBISH! so I had a talk with them . terus tak jadi berhenti. MALAS .. banyak yang semua ni pemalas besau . Nak seribu daya. Tak hendak seribu dalih.
Then I also have this peperiksaan bantuan kecemasan this afternoon for the kids. I have to bring down to the HQ for it. I dunno how ready they are but I have this 2 kids who asked me to print the whole 50 over pages for them all over again coz 'they dunno whether they have it or not'.... grr.. they think the school's paper comes in free or what .. or do they think that I am their servant or something?
It just makes my blood boils ...
Then I also have my form class. Never go for friday prayers. Go smoking at somebody's block in school uniform . kena complain from residents.
they didnt do it once .. they didnt do it twice .. they got caught 3 X ! ( err .. not very clever rite ?!? ) Its bad enough that they skip a religious obligation, they had to commit an offence (it IS an offence for kids under 18 to purchase cigarrettes let alone smoke it ) while at it.
Thats why the past few days I have been walking around like a zombie panda with the ring around the eye. I have given up on heels and proper working shoes and am now running around in my comfy crocs.
I live such an interesting life .... ;) rite now am looking fwd to our teachers day dinner on a cruise boat. Woohoo. Our theme is 'pirates of the caribbean'. Hmm nak pakai apa eh ....?

<< Home