phew ..
I finished the lecture in 2 hrs instead of 3. wah ,.. I myself cannot take it. Too content based and the kids wants to get it done and over with. Eh .. but it gave me a chance to scold the largest uniformed group in school. Wahahah ...
2 of my red cross cadets had to go back as they were not well. That leaves the number of campers drop to 14. Well, its the quality that I want. Anyway, I went to a student's house just now coz she claimed that she sprained her ankle and cannot come. (What a fish!) . The mother said she went to the doctor, which contradicts what the younger sister has said earlier. The younger sister had earlier confirmed that my suspicion that she did not sprain her ankles! Wah liao .. is the only word to describe them.
I am feeling rather sleepy. but my partner to sleep .. Ms Jane Si is nowhere around. Should I sleep alone in the staff lounge ? hmm

<< Home