After a good friday nite filled with chicken menuire and endorphines-filled coit tower with superbly good company ... the next 24 hrs turns out to be a ...
horrible day!!!
Bear with me, fellow bloggers. The next few paragraphs are nothing but a list of complaints. I should have taken the signs nature tried to say when IT started out the day with superbly heavy rain with a series of thunder and lightnings. Nevertheless, determined not to waste the 50 bucks I have paid for the trip, I decided to brave the rain and proceed on as planned. We went to batu pahat - muar area in johor and visit a palm oil farm , coffee farm .. all sorts of agra-cultural farm you can think of in m'sia EXCEPT for durian farm ! Its very very tiring and I don't see an objectve in going through all this. Hullo .. Geography is only meant for other ppl . not me !
malaysian tourism
If you are a lady tourist guide who wore a pink kebaya hanging around at the johor custom (1st link) around 9 + last nite.... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! You represent the malaysian tourism , however your despicable act of leading your troupe to cut the queue, is nothing but a disgrace to the country! Singaporeans and other foreigners who were there would agree with me that things would have gone very smoothly if everyone follow the queue conscientiously and not create new queues and squeeze in at the front.
finally the end
I have always wondered why my father insisted that i spend extra $ to make the access card. Last night I know the reason why. It was so much faster for me compared to the rest because the access card allows me to be scanned through at empty lanes ..
I will share the more light-hearted moments of the trip in other postings at other times .. when I have overcomed this anger.
<*grrr...>

<< Home