wonderful colleagues
I had lunch with my wonderful colleagues. They are really a nice bunch. Age range from 24 - 32 .. The food was great , but the ppl in the lunch team makes the atmosphere much much better. I parked at tampines telepark .. first time park there. Attracted a bit of attention when I exited at the wrong exit .. (sorry bai singh .. arrow kecik sangat dar .. ) Anyway, I bought a shaver for Asyari as part of my hantaran gifts .. As reflected from my previous posting, I can feel the excitement building up for my big day (insyaAllah). really pray that it will go well..
lynn asked me what I wanted for my wedding day.. My colleagues posed the same qn too..
hmmm..
Lynn , if I say , would you really really grant my wish ;p ? My wish goes beyond your financial constrictions .. ;p ( I think if ana is reading this, she would have guessed what I really want.. rite ana? )

<< Home