second week?
Its the second week of the semestral break. So far no break at all. It has been a very tiring year and I foresee that live is never going to get easier. Nevertheless.. when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Getting things going then it shall be.
Ya Allah , give me the strength ..
my darling 4F
no .. they are not my form class. But they are the most challenging class ever. I was croaking at the start of the class and I can barely speak at the end of it. Just a picture to illustrate my frustrations ...
He insisted he was learning best that way.. (yeah rite.. in his dreams maybe..)
Nevertheless .. I have not given up hope yet. I am sure you have understood redox reaction better and tomorrow we shall work on speed of reactions as well chemical energies. Do not forget your workbooks !! Meldon, if you are reading this, pls remind the rest.
stressed paus
its very stressful as the date draws near. physically, emotionally , financially etc.. as I try to balance the work demands with my wedding preparations. On top of all that, my health has not been too good these days .. too stressed = low immune system ? .. maybe .. maybe..

<< Home