Tuesday, June 08, 2004

a heavy lunch and more


I went for lunch at Hjh Maimunah this afternoon. My parents were very excited to find out that their all-time-favourite dishes are now available Joo Chiat Area. No more going round and round Kampung Jawa area just to get a parking spot. The location is a very good location for me as it is situated next to my all-time-favourite store- Nora Apparels. Woo hoo ... I succumbed to temptations and got myself a dress (a pink version to Lynn's yellow dress ) and a blouse. Bought for mum an outfit too. I am feeling very high at the moment .. and obviously trying to shun my problems ( err more like work ) away...

Like the red herring said .. I should give myself a break coz the rest of the world won't.

I had breakfast on my own just now at long john's. It reminded me of that one time we went out of Pergas and ate at breakfast there. The chicken sandwich I had just now did not taste as nice as it tasted in my memories... I miss you all. *hugs* (yes nazif , hugs to u too.. at that time I cant recall whether you already in ur mum's womb .. or havent yet .. hmm . Eva , can u recall ? )